Every Security System Provider is having for the above question in his mind Especially in longer distances. We explain Point By Point
Most likely you will have disturbance in Horizontal SIGNAL. You will loss 30% of High Frequency data from the camera Due to less Interference shielding.
Indoor Cat 6 Cable is manufactured for use. Copper strand in a CAT 6 Cable will have only light PVC Protection. It will oxidize and rust between the time of Fog or rain. Unlike RG6 is also copper cable But it is covered with Jelly injected foam which act as a Dehydrating agent and prevent copper corrosion
if you are laying CAT 6 Cable COPPER You are Supposed to send power Via Thin Strand of the CAT
Most of CCTV Engineers check for 12 V volt only. But amps is most important for camera's Performance and live of cameras. Camera Working on low amps will die in 2 or 3 months.
Most Of Security System Provider's will Quote CAT 6 For Price Conscious and To get Order. But This is a bad approach. This will Ruin the company's name and customer's investment on security System.
3 +1 CCTV Cable - 90Meters
RG6 cable -120 Meters
RG11 cable 150meters
Optical fiber-2000 Meters (How it works visit www.blackcatsgroup.com)
Security is of high concern in commercial establishments all over the world, though now many security gadgets are being used at homes as well. To fully secure the entire premises, the best idea would be to get in touch with a well known electronic security solution provider. The security requirements of a specific premise, for which the CCTV camera dealers in OMR Chennai will be contacted, differs from one organization to another. Also, there is assurance of receiving only genuine equipment from the top dealers.
Once the security device such as CCTV have been installed, they can be easily used to monitor homes or offices through smartphones. Reputed CCTV camera dealers in OMR Chennai ensure that they provide devices with support for all mobile platforms, including iOS, Android, Symbians, and Windows. Besides these, the devices can also be easily linked up with computers or laptops.
In addition to providing mobile and computer support, these companies also ensure that they follow all global standards, especially with regards to the CCTV Code of Practice, ensuring genuine prices and resolutions. This code is meant to explain all legal requirements that operators of surveillance cameras have to comply with. The code was included under the Data Protection Act in India in 1998 for the 1st time.
1) Number Plate Recognition - High speed recording cameras are able to capture the number plates of both stationary and moving vehicles. These are being increasingly used on highways and other roads of India to issue speeding tickets. Along with number plates, they can also detect traffic volume and direction of motion.
2) Under Vehicle Inspection System - As the name suggests, these devices are meant to check that no explosive or suspicious devices are attached to vehicles at the bottom
3) Explosion Proof Systems - Such cameras are installed at all locations where explosive and hazardous materials are stored. The design is capable of withstanding any kind of accidents in such areas.
4) IP Camera - These devices are helpful in monitoring homes and offices as they connect to the Internet directly, with the help of software
5) Analog CCTV - For those looking for the same functions as an IP camera but at a lower price, this is the perfect option
CCTV cameras are mainly installed at homes to prevent incidents of theft. For this reason, only one camera inside the house will not be enough- it might be necessary to have 3-4 of them. Here are installation examples for a single house:
Of course, the best idea would be to get in touch with a reputed CCTV dealer and determine the exact requirement. Not only will such dealers help install cameras after they are purchased, but will also provide regular maintenance with their products. Top dealers provide cameras for companies across a wide variety of industry sectors.